Returns & Exchange:as
* Nevaeh’s garments are manufactured using only quality materials and trims. Unfortunately, due to the high speed of our order processing system, once an order has been processed, we cannot alter or cancel your order. As such, we kindly request that you carefully review your order before submitting it for processing. We apologize for this inconvenience. As all our garments are each individually handmade, please allow two to three weeks for processing and shipment of your order. Each and every garment is individually inspected prior to shipping to insure that it meets our high and rigorous standards and so that your orders are correctly filled.
* We, at Nevaeh, hope you enjoy your purchase. If, for any reason, your online purchase does not meet your expectations we will gladly assist you with an exchange or refund within 14 days of the date the order was placed, provided our return policy requirements are met. Please, returns or refunds will not be processed following this period, and we cannot be held responsible for items that are delayed in shipping. We accept unused items in their original packaging, unworn, and with all original tags attached—excluding panties. Unfortunately, panties are not returnable under any ciurcumstances.
Returns & Exchange Policy:
* Unfortunately, because of the intimate and delicate nature of lingerie, Nevaeh cannot accept returns of any panties.
* If the product is being exchanged for size, different color preferences or personal choice reasons, purchaser shall be responsible for paying all shipping expenses.
* Your return will be processed upon the receipt of goods. Nevaeh will not be held responsible for any items lost in transit, please be sure to ship items returned usingtraceable shipping methods.
*No merchandise will be accepted without an RMA(Return Merchandise Authorization) number. In order for an RMA number to be issued, please email a request for exchange to email@example.com and the following information must be included:
* Any email request without all the above listed information will not be accepted.
* Mailing address for returns will be sent via email along with Nevaeh’s issued RMA number, return form and label. All returns via mail must include:
Merchandise in its original packaging:
Return form completed with RMA number:
A copy of your original invoice.
* Products must be returned in their original condition and original packaging. Please take note of this when receiving and opening your purchase. They must be packed delicately to ensure there is no damage. If the garment is soiled, damaged, washed, or if any of the tags have been removed, the garment will be sent back to the purchaser at purchaser's expense.
* All clearance and sale items are final sale. If these items are returned to us, they will be sent back at purchaser’s expense.
* Any packages that arrive COD (cash on delivery) will be not be accepted, or the COD amount shall be deducted from your refund, if any.
* Nevaeh will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. Initial shipping fees, as well as return shipping costs, are non-refundable.
* Approved refunds can onlyt be credited and refunded to the original credit card that was used for purchase once the return has been processed. In addition, a 15% restocking fee will apply to returns of 3 items or more.
* Nevaeh reserves the right to refuse the return/exchange of any merchandise that does not meet all of the above requirements.
* Nevaeh will notify you via an email upon receiving the returned merchandise and another email upon the replacement merchandise being dispatched to you. We will always do our best to inform you about any delay, but as noted, Nevaeh will not be responsible for any shipping delays.
Shipping & International Orders:
* Orders placed between Monday-Friday (not including holidays) will ship pending credit card verification and product availability. Delivery time does not include holidays, Saturdays and Sundays. Shipping costs are based upon the weight and destination of your order and the responsibility of the customer.
* For international shipments, import duties and taxes incurred on any order will be additional to shipping charges. We cannot determine in advance what these charges will be. Please contact your local customs office to determine the customs costs. Nevaeh shall not be responsible for any such costs or expenses.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our rates for shipping and handling are as follows:
UPS Ground $15
UPS 2-Day $25
UPS Next Day $35
International Orders $75
* Shipping and handling fess are non-refundable
* If for any reason, your package is returned to us, and you request that package to be reshipped back to you, purchaser shall be fully responsible for all original and new shipping costs, as well as any additional duties, taxes and/or customs charges.
* All Nevaeh orders are shipped in a discrete box and Nevaeh is not responsible for any shipment delays due to weather, Acts of God or any other reason;.
Note: If the package is not accepted or is refused and returned to us, Purchaser shall be issued a credit for the amount of the purchase less shipping costs.
* Nevaeh will only ship to the official billing address of the credit card used for purchase as listed with your credit card company or issuing bank. No alternate shipping addresses may be used.
* If an item is out of stock and you still wish to place an order, we can take an advance order by email to email@example.com . Nevaeh will advise as to when we will expect availability and will then send it to you as soon as possible. Should we encounter any further delay we will notify you via email and at that time you will have the option of confirming or cancelling your order . You will not be charged until the order has shipped from the warehouse.
* Nevaeh gladly accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
* Due to the delicate nature of our lingerie, We recommend hand washing only using mild soap or delicate washing liquid. For best results in prolonging the new condition of our garments and xtending their life, please, follow the instructions on the care label inside carefully .
Machine washing or dry cleaning is likely to damage your lingerie for which Nevaeh will not accept any responsibility.
Privacy & Security policy:
* All orders placed from outside the UK and Europe will have the VAT deducted.
* Nevaeh respects our customer’s personal information and are committed to protecting the privacy of the information made available to us.
This statement applies to the information that Nevaeh collects from the Nevaeh Website, at NevaehIntimates.com. Modifications to this statement will be posted at this URL and will be effective upon posting. You can visit us on the Internet anonymously, unless you have previously indicated that you would like us to remember your login and password. We do keep a record of your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to give us an idea of which part of our website you visit and how long you spend there. However, we do not link your IP address to any personal information unless under certain circumstances you consent to the collection and use of this information in the manner we describe such as registering and logging into our website.
* We may at different times request personal identifiable information any information that may be used to distinguish an individual. This information that is optionally given includes but is not limited to: email address, first and last name, location (mailing and residential address), telephone number, gender, age, occupation, title, and any other information required to provide a service you requested.
Use of Information
* In general, Nevaeh will only use the information you provide for the purpose for which such information was provided. We may also use this information to deliver to you information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners, trend analysis and site administration, future marketing initiatives and to help us improve our website presentation and your overall shopping experience. Your information may also be used to contact you when necessary and may be shared with other companies that may want to contact you with offers consistent with your stated preferences. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings from Nevaeh and other entities by following the instructions set forth in the opt-out section below. Non-personal demographic and profile data is used to tailor your experience at our site, showing you content Nevaeh believes you might be interested in. This information may also be shared with advertisers on an aggregate non-personal basis. Nevaehintimates.com may disclose specific personal information about you if required by law, governmental request or court order, if based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with such law, request or court.
Use of IP Addresses
* From time to time Nevaeh may utilize your IP Address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website.
* When you view our Website, Nevaeh might save some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a "cookie" or similar file. Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your hard drive, not on our site. Cookies do not watch you or otherwise invade your privacy, and they cannot invade your hard drive and steal information. Rather, It is used to identify yourself to a website when you revisit it, to load your preferences and to track the pages you have visited.
* The only personal information held in such a cookie is information you have provided to us. You have the option of whether or not to accept cookies by means of your browser settings, although you may not be able to use certain features and functionalities of the website if you do disable them. If you choose to provide us with personal information, we may transfer that information, within our company or to our business partners, across borders and from your country of residence or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. We will only share identifiable information with its business partners, if you have provided us with your consent to do so. In the event that we sell a part or parts of our business, the identifiable information that we have collected could be transferred to the acquiring company unless you instruct us not to do so in writing.
* We strive to meet the terms of all applicable laws around the world that are designed to protect your privacy. Although legal requirements may vary from country to country, we intend to adhere to the principles set forth in this Privacy Statement even if, in conjunction with the above, we transfer your information from your country of residence to countries that may not require the same level of protection for your information. Our goal is to protect your information no matter where that information is collected, transported, or retained.
* All of your private information is stored securely on a restricted private server. Orders placed on our site are encrypted using SSL technology*, this means your transactions are protected. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is a technology used by vendors to make certain the security of online business. It negotiates and employs the essential functions of mutual authentication, data encryption and data integrity for secure transactions.
* With SSL implemented on both the client and server, information sent via the Internet can be trusted to arrive privately and unaltered to our server. In order for SSL security to work, you must use an SSL enabled browser. Most browsers, version 3.x and later, support SSL.
Other Web Sites; Links
* As part of our service, Nevaeh may create link excahnge(s) allowing you to access third party sites. Nevaeh is not responsible for any content that may appear on those sites and in no way endorses any of these sites. However Nevaeh does intend to monitor and approve, to the best of its ability, such sites that have related or similar content. Please consult those sites’ individual privacy policies in order to determine how they treat their user information.
Children Under 13
Choice; Opt Out
*If at anytime you would like to opt-out of receiving communications such as site updates, information e-mail blasts from us or other services, that you did not expressly request, we will provide you with an email address by which you may request no future notices.
If you have any questions about the Privacy Statement or would like to access or modify your identifiable information, please contact us via the Contact link on the website.
* We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time. Modifications to this Privacy Statement can be made without prior notification. Continued use of the website signifies your acceptance of any changes to the Privacy Statement.
* Nevaeh may from time to time update this Privacy & Security Policy for new, unanticipated uses not formerly made known. Any such revisions made will be posted here. By visiting our website you agree to accept any changes made to this policy. The nevaehintimates.com Privacy & Security Policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you on our website.
Trademarks and Copyrights
* Trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on this site are property of Nevaeh and their content providers, or other third parties and are the property of their respective owners. We are protected by the United States and international copyright laws: All text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations both individually and as they are compiled on the site, and all software.
All other trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this site shall be interpreted as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo, service mark, page headers, button icons, or other graphics displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
USE OF SITE (Below in red I copied exactly)
* You may use this site for purposes expressly permitted by this site. You have permission to electronically copy, download and print the material contained on the site for your personal and non-commercial use.
* As long as you do not alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice that appears on the materials you access, copy, download or print. Purposes are associated to placing an order or shopping on www. Nevaehintimates.com. As a condition of your use of Nevaeh 's websites, you warrant to Nevaeh that you will not use the web- sites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
* All content on this site (including without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) is the exclusive property of and owned by Nevaeh and its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may access, copy, download and print the material contained on the site for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice that appears on the materials you access, copy, download or print. No right, title or interest in any downloaded content is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell, or exploit in any way the site or any of its contents. Unless otherwise specified, the site and its contents are intended to promote our products and services available in the U.S.
Products, Orders, Prohibition on Reselling, and Price (Below in red needs to be reworded copied exactly)
* Nevaeh attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, we can not guarantee that color from your computer monitor’s display matches ours, or that product descriptions or other content of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
* The information on this site does not constitute a binding offer to sell products described on the site. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order or any portion thereof, in our sole discretion, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or after your credit card has been charged. You may not purchase any item from this site for resale by you or any other person, and you may not resell any item purchased from this site.
*Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our Web site represents the full retail price quoted in US dollars and are intended to be valid and effective only in the United States. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, we have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account.
* All content found on the Nevaeh websites ("Content") is shall be considered the copyrighted and or trademarked intellectual property of Nevaeh, or of the party that created and/or licensed the Content to Nevaeh. No rights or title to any of the works contained on any Nevaeh website shall be considered transferred or assigned to the User. You agree that you will not copy, distribute, republish, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise use the Content in any way, without the prior written consent of Nevaeh, except that you may print out and/or save a copy of the Content for personal use.
Use of communication services
* Nevaeh 's websites may contain forums, bulletin board services, chat areas, message boards, news feeds, news groups, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to allow you to communicate with the internet community or with a group (collectively "Communications Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and content that is considered proper and related to the particular Communication Service. Among other actions, when using a Communication Service, you agree that you will not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site, or cause to be posted, sent, submitted, published or transmitted, any material that, at the discretion of Nevaeh:
(i) you do not have the right to post, including any proprietary material of any third party protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity);
(ii) advocates illegal activity, discusses an intent to commit an illegal act or violates any law;
(iii) is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
(iv) threatens or abuses others;
(v) is libelous or defamatory towards others;
(vi) is racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
(vii) seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, or asking for personally identifiable details or information;
(viii) harvests or otherwise collects information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
(ix) impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or other- wise manipulates or forges headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of content;
(x) falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is permissibly uploaded (e.g., copyright, trademark or patent notices);
(xi) advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, display- ing sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
(xii) solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors for any purpose;
(xiii) includes programs that contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications device;
(xiv) disrupts the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise affects the ability of other people to engage in real-time activities via this site;
(xv) amounts to a pyramid or other like scheme, including contests, chain letters, and sur- veys;
(xvi) disobeys any policy or regulations including any code of conduct or other guidelines, established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
(xvii) contains hyperlinks to other sites that contain content that falls within the scope of this Section.
* You acknowledge that any materials uploaded to the Communication Service may be subject to posted limits on use, reproduction and/or dissemination and you are responsible for abiding by such limitations with respect to your submissions, including any downloaded materials. Notwithstanding these rights, you remain solely responsible for the content of your submissions. You acknowledge and agree that nei- ther Nevaeh nor any third party that provides Content to Nevaeh will assume or have any liability for any action made by Nevaeh or such third party with respect to any submission.
Right to terminate access
* Nevaeh reserves the right to monitor use of this site to de- termine compliance with this Agreement, as well as the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any in- formation or materials, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion. Nevaeh reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason what- soever.
Disclosure under law
* Nevaeh reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Personally identifiable information
* Nevaeh cautions you against giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service.
Disclaimer & limitations on liability
* Nevaeh cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Nevaeh websites will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may cause damage or harm to your phone(s), computer(s) or net- work(s). You acknowledge that you will be solely responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to protect your phone(s), computer(s) and network(s), and that you will maintain ade- quate means of backup of your personal data, external to this website. Nevaeh further disclaims any responsibility to ensure that the Content located on its websites is necessarily complete and up-to-date. Nevaeh further disclaims any responsibility for any damages or injury, including but not limited to those caused by the acts, or failure(s) to act on the part of other users, whether pursuant to the rideshare program or otherwise, and whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence or any other cause of action.
* YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NEVAEH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON- INFRINGEMENT. NEVAEH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON ANY NEVAEH WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NEVAEH DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF ANY CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND NEVAEH MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. NEVAEH MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
* NEVAEH, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF NEVAEH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
* IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF NEVAEH AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO NEVAEH FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
* You agree to indemnify and hold Nevaeh, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, con- tent providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, and contractors (“Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of this Agreement by you, including any use of Content other than as expressly authorized in this Agreement. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all result- ing loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys' fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of this site.
* Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password(s). From time to time, Nevaeh may require that you change your password. You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with this site to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password crackers, rootkits, Trojan horses, or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, Nevaeh reserves the right to release your account details to system administrators at other websites and/or the authorities in order to assist them in resolving security incidents. Nevaeh reserves the right to in- vestigate suspected violations of this Agreement. Nevaeh reserves the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Nevaeh to disclose the identity of anyone posting any e-mail messages, or publishing or otherwise making available any materials that are believed to violate this Agreement.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHTS AND AGREE TO HOLD NEVAEH HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY NEVAEH DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER NEVAEH OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
* This Agreement will be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of New York, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. You specifically consent to personal jurisdic- tion in New York in connection with any dispute between you and Nevaeh arising out of this Agreement or pertaining to the subject matter hereof. The parties to this Agreement each agree that the exclusive venue for any dispute between the parties arising out of this Agreement will be in the state and federal courts in New York, New York. If any part of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. You agree that no joint ven- ture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Nevaeh as a result of this Agreement or use of Nevaeh's websites. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement among the parties relating to this subject matter and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between the user and Nevaeh with respect to Com- pany's websites. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any additional terms and conditions on this site will govern the items to which they pertain. Nevaeh may revise this Agreement at any time by updating this posting.